How To Choose Your Air Compressor
Use the following information to help you choose the air compressor to best fit your needs:
Why do I need a Compressor?
- Runs a variety of tools off of one compressor
- You can operate more tools for less money compared to electric-powered tools.
- The power to do the job right and in less time.
Key issues when deciding which air compressor to choose include life expectancy, frequency of use, relative noise level and warranty.
Choosing the right air compressor is made easy using the chart below:
- Durable powered equipment built for the home, garage or workshop.
- Superior quality powered equipment engineered for the automotive garage or professional work site.
- Top-of-the-line powered equipment engineered for the industrial work place, automotive, garage or professional work site.
Frequency of Use
Relative Noise Level
** Design Life is defined as how long a tool will last. The higher the Duty Rating, the longer the life expectancy.