A little challenging to install because of the design of the trans axle and amount of RTV needed. Somethings to remember, when putting everything back together, all needle bearings have alignment marks and need to be aligned accordingly, be careful when aligning the 'drive/neutral' lever this difficult to tell if its correctly. If this is not aligned you will have to take the trans axle apart clean all surfaces and re-apply the RTV and this is a pain! I also replaced the hydrostatic fluid in the 'non-serviceable pump', this was a must and had no problems changing it, I used the recommended Tecumseh fluid.
Its a cheap and easy fix if you have some mechanical skills. Once you get the trans axle apart you will see this is definitely the weakest link in the design.