Published on March 24th, 2015 | by Turner Anderson0
Replacing the Blade on a Husqvarna Lawn Mower
Watch our video about how to replace the blade on a Husqvarna lawn mower.
Keep your mower blades sharp to give your lawn a cleaner cut and to keep your lawn healthy. This video shows you how to safely remove and install a Husqvarna mower blade.
Recommended Tools: socket wrench/torque wrench, safety gloves, Blade Lock Tool or block of wood.
Jack’s Safety Tips: Before servicing or repairing any power equipment, disconnect the spark plug and battery cables. Remember to wear appropriate safety glasses and gloves to protect against harmful chemicals and debris. View our Disclaimer.
Featured Parts and Products:
- Model: Husqvarna 5521P Lawn Mower
- Husqvarna Mower Blade: #532406712
- Husqvarna Lawn Mower Parts
- Husqvarna Lawn Mower Blades
- Husqvarna Gator Mulching Blades
- Blade Lock Tools
- New Husqvarna Lawn Mowers