COVID-19 Update: We are open and operational. Orders will continue to ship.
browser/plugin options and reloading this page
Air Compressor Parts: Jack's has air compressor parts to keep your single-stage, two-stage, and portable air compressor working properly. Whether you use air tools for sanding and cleaning, or cutting and inflating, we carry a wide range of replacement compressor parts, including compressor pumps, motors, tanks, hoses, and much more. Check out our selection of air compressor parts below! Or use our Air Compressor Parts Lookup with exploded parts diagrams.
More Information about
Air Compressor Maintenance Tips
- Always read the owner's manual and check the suggested maintenance schedule first.
- Drain moisture from tanks when storing.
- Periodically check the hoses for signs of wear, cracking, or holes.
- Check the oil level before use to ensure no leaks or low oil level. Change the oil at recommended intervals.
- Check the air filter — clean if slightly dirty, replace if worn out or damaged.
- Check the belts for signs of fraying or cracks.
- Check hose fittings and injector fittings for signs of leaks. A leak could lead to low pressure.
- Check the safety relief valve monthly to ensure it is properly functioning to protect the engine from overheating or low pressure.