Published on July 20th, 2016 | by Brandon0
How Leaf Blowers Work
What is a Leaf Blower?
A leaf blower is piece of equipment that is powered by either an electric or gasoline motor. It blows air out of a nozzle and is used to move/remove various debris such as leaves, grass clippings, and dirt.
- Walk Behind
How It Works:
- The engine is fired up
- The engine provides power to the fan
- The fan can be controlled by the throttle trigger
- The fan pulls air in through the side of the housing and directs it out the front to the blower through the tubes
- Keep up with regular maintenance
- Keep the air filter clean, as blowers tend to accumulate dirt much faster than other types of equipment due to their nature.
- General Maintenance