Published on July 31st, 2017 | by Kyle E0
How to Charge the Battery for a Snapper P2185020
The following instructions are for the Snapper 21″ Series 20 Steel Deck Walk Mower, which is for the model number P2185020. Before attempting to work on/with your equipment in any way, always refer to your owner’s manual for safety information.
- Remove the dust cap from the charger jack.
- Plug the battery charger into the charger jack.
- Plug the charger into a 120-volt wall outlet.
- Charge the battery for a period of 16 to 24 hours (Longer periods will not damage the battery).
- Unplug the charger from the wall outlet.
- Unplug the charger from the charger jack.
- Replace the dust cap onto the charger jack.
For information about safety, warranty, and your specific model, read and be familiar with your owner’s manual.