Published on July 24th, 2017 | by Kyle E0
How to Clean the Air Filter on Your Efco TR 1551 Earth Auger
The following instructions are for the Efco TR1551 Earth Auger. Before attempting to work on/with your equipment in any way, always refer to your owner’s manual for safety information.
- Open the air filter cover.
- Shake the filter to remove debris.
- Reinstall the air filter.
- Close the air filter cover.
- Check the air filter each day.
It is advisable to replace your air filter with a new one after six months of operation.