Published on July 24th, 2017 | by Kyle E0
How to Fill the Fuel Tank in Your Efco TR1551 Earth Auger
The following instructions are for the Efco TR1551 fuel tank, which is for the Earth Augers. Before attempting to work on/with your equipment in any way, always refer to your owner’s manual for safety information.
- Clean the surface around the fuel cap to prevent contamination.
- Loosen the fuel cap slowly.
- Carefully pour the fuel mixture into the tank. Avoid spilling the mixture.
- Prior to replacing the fuel cap, clean and inspect the gasket.
- Replace and tighten the fuel cap. Wipe up any fuel spillage.
Note: It is normal for smoke to be emitted from a new engine during and after the first use.
For information about safety, warranty, and your specific model, read and be familiar with your owner’s manual.