Published on July 31st, 2017 | by Kyle E0
How to Fill the Fuel Tank Properly for an Ariens Razor Walk-Behind Lawn Mower
The following instructions are for the Ariens Razor Walk-Behind Lawn Mower, which is for the model number 911175. Before attempting to work on/with your equipment in any way, always refer to your owner’s manual for safety information.
- Clean the fuel cap and the surrounding area to prevent dust, dirt, and debris from entering the fuel tank.
- Remove the fuel cap.
- Important: Refer to the Engine Manual for the correct type and grade of fuel.
- Fill the fuel tank to the bottom of filler neck.
- Important: DO NOT OVERFILL!
- Replace the fuel cap and tighten.
- Always clean up spilled fuel.
For information about safety, warranty, and your specific model, read and be familiar with your owner’s manual.