The following instructions are for the Husqvarna Rider, which is for the model number R120S. Before attempting to work on/with your equipment in any way, always refer to your owner's manual for safety information.
- Place the belt under the stay of the cutting deck.
- Make sure the lifting lever comes above the cutting deck grip.
- Fit the cutting deck's pipe together with the deck frame's pipe.
- Push the cutting deck in and make sure the guide bolts fir into the grooves on the deck frame, one on each side.
- Fit the cutting deck lock.
- Grab the pipes and push the deck in.
- Push the deck until you feel the pipes touch bottom.
- Fit in the belt.
- Tension the belt with the belt adjuster.
- Fit the front cover.
- Set the cutting height control to one of the positions 1-5.
For information about safety, warranty, and your specific model, read and be familiar with your owner's manual.