Published on August 1st, 2017 | by Kyle E0
How to Lubricate the Front Wheel Bearings for a Husqvarna R120S
The following instructions are for the Husqvarna Rider, which is for the model number R120S. Before attempting to work on/with your equipment in any way, always refer to your owner’s manual for safety information.
- Jack up the front wheels and support the front end so the front wheels are off the ground.
- Remove the plastic cover that covers the center of the wheel.
- Remove the circlip and washer on the front wheel axle.
- Lift off the wheel.
- Lubricate the stub axle with molybdenum disulphide grease.
- Assemble the parts in the reverse order.
- Important Information: Check that the circlip enters the groove correctly.
- The most important property is that the grease provides good protection against corrosion.
For information about safety, warranty, and your specific model, read and be familiar with your owner’s manual.