Published on July 26th, 2017 | by Kyle E0
How to Operate the Vacuum on a Billy Goat KV
The following instructions are for the Billy Goat KV Vacuum, which is for the KV600 and KV650H models. Before attempting to work on/with your equipment in any way, always refer to your owner’s manual for safety information.
- Vacuum Nozzle Height Adjustment: The nozzle height is raised and lowered by rotating the red knob near the left rear wheel. The nozzle height should be adjusted based on the task being performed.
- For Maximum Pickup: Adjust the nozzle close to the debris, but without blocking the airflow into the nozzle.
- Note: Never bury the nozzle into debris.
- Clearing a Clogged Nozzle & Exhaust: Turn the engine off and wait for the impeller to stop completely and disconnect the spark plug wire. Wearing durable gloves, remove the clog.
- Danger: The clog may contain sharp materials, reconnect the spark plug wire.
For information about safety, warranty, and your specific model, read and be familiar with your owner’s manual.