Published on August 1st, 2017 | by Kyle E0
How to Remove the Cutting Deck for a Husqvarna R120S
The following instructions are for the Husqvarna Rider, which is for the model number R120S. Before attempting to work on/with your equipment in any way, always refer to your owner’s manual for safety information.
- Position the machine on flat ground.
- Apply and lock the parking brake.
- Check that the lever for setting the cutting height is in the S position.
- Put the lifting lever in the mowing position.
- Release the clip on the right side of the mower deck and lift the cover off the mower deck.
- Loosen the spring on the drive belt’s idler by loosening the handle.
- Lift off the drive belt.
- Grip the top tubular construction of the unit and pull out the unit until it stops.
- Remove the pin in the equipment frame.
- Loosen the stay from the cutting deck.
- Pull out the cutting unit.
- Lift off the deck and lean it against the machine or a wall.
For information about safety, warranty, and your specific model, read and be familiar with your owner’s manual.