Published on August 1st, 2017 | by Kyle E0
How to Replace the Bearing on the Pulley End of the Hex Shaft for a Snapper P2185020
The following instructions are for the Snapper 21″ Series 20 Steel Deck Walk Mower, which is for the model number P2185020. Before attempting to work on/with your equipment in any way, always refer to your owner’s manual for safety information.
- Hold the hex shaft with an adjustable wrench held next to the pulley.
- Remove the 3/8″ hex lock nut, located on the outside of the right wheel bracket.
- Remove the holder, O-ring, and bearing.
- Install the new bearing.
- Carefully install the new O-ring over the outside of the new bearing.
- Install the bearing holder, and secure with screws.
- Install the 3/8″ hex lock nut.
For information about safety, warranty, and your specific model, read and be familiar with your owner’s manual.