Published on August 1st, 2017 | by Kyle E0
How to Replace the Fuel Filter for a Husqvarna R120S
The following instructions are for the Husqvarna Rider, which is for the model number R120S. Before attempting to work on/with your equipment in any way, always refer to your owner’s manual for safety information.
- Replace the fuel filter every 100 running hours (once per season) or more frequently if it’s clogged.
- Open the engine cover.
- Remove the protective cover by unscrewing the screws.
- Move the hose clips away from the filter. Use a pair of flat pliers.
- Pull off the filter from the hose ends.
- Press the new filter into the ends of the hoses. If necessary apply liquid detergent to the ends of the filter to facilitate a connection.
For information about safety, warranty, and your specific model, read and be familiar with your owner’s manual.