Published on July 31st, 2017 | by Kyle E0
How to Start and Stop a Snapper P2185020
The following instructions are for the Snapper 21″ Series 20 Steel Deck Walk Mower, which is for the model number P2185020. Before attempting to work on/with your equipment in any way, always refer to your owner’s manual for safety information.
Starting the Mower
- Move the engine speed control to fast (‘Rabbit’) position.
- Squeeze the blade control against the handle.
- Start the mower, pull the rope start handle to crank the engine.
- To stop the engine (and blade), release the blade control.
- After the engine starts, allow a brief warm-up until the engine runs smooth before beginning mower operation.
Stopping the Mower
- Stop the forward motion of the mower by releasing the wheel drive control.
- Stop the engine and blade by releasing the blade control.
For information about safety, warranty, and your specific model, read and be familiar with your owner’s manual.