The following instructions are for the Husqvarna Rider, which is for the model number R120S. Before attempting to work on/with your equipment in any way, always refer to your owner's manual for safety information.
- Preferably allow the engine to idle for a minute to obtain normal working temperature before stopping it if it has been working hard.
- Lift up the cutting unit by pulling the lever backwards to its locked position.
- Pull back the throttle and let the motor idle for at least 30 seconds.
- Turn the ignition key to the "STOP".
- When the Rider is at a standstill, press down the parking brake and push in the locking button.
For information about safety, warranty, and your specific model, read and be familiar with your owner's manual.