Published on July 6th, 2016 | by Brandon0
Husqvarna Fast Tractor: How to Remove the Mower Deck
Before servicing your tractor or mower deck, set the parking brake and make sure that the attachment clutch is set to “DISENGAGED”. Stop the ignition and take out the key. Be sure that all parts of the equipment have stopped moving. Disconnect the spark plug wire and place it away from the spark plug.
- Step 1: Set the attachment lift lever to its lowest position.
- Step 2: Disengage the belt tension rod from the lock bracket.
- Step 3: Take the mower belt off of the electric clutch pulley.
- Step 4: Detach the front link from the mower. Remove the retainer spring and washer.
- Step 5: On either side of the mower, disconnect the suspension arm from the chassis and the rear lift link from the rear mower bracket. Remove the retainer spring and washers.
- Step 6: On the opposite side of the mower, detach the suspension arm and rear lift link.
- Step 7: Disconnect the anti-sway bar from the right rear mower bracket and remove the retainer spring and washer. Bring the mower toward the right side of the tractor until the bar falls from the hole.
- Step 8: Turn the steering wheel as far to the left as it will go.
- Step 9: Slide the mower out of the right side of the tractor.
For information about safety, warranty, and your specific model, read and be familiar with your owner’s manual.