Published on July 6th, 2016 | by Brandon0
Husqvarna Fast Tractor: How to Replace the Battery
Don’t allow a wrench or any other object to touch both terminals at the same time. Be sure to remove any metal jewelry before working with the battery. Connect the positive terminal first to prevent sparking.
- Step 1: Bring the hood up to the raised position.
- Step 2: Remove the terminal cover.
- Step 3: Disconnect the black cable followed by the red cable. Once both cables are disconnected, take note of the position of the battery and then remove it from the tractor.
- Step 4: Install the new battery so that it is in the same position as the old battery.
- Step 5: Reinstall the terminal cover.
- Step 6: Connect the red battery cable to the positive (+) battery terminal with nut and bolt and tighten it securely. Next, connect the black grounding cable to the negative (-) battery terminal with remaining nut and bolt and tighten it securely.
- Step 7: Close the hood.
For information about safety, warranty, and your specific model, read and be familiar with your owner’s manual.