Published on July 24th, 2017 | by Kyle E0
What to do if the Engine on Your Efco TR1551 is Flooded?
The following instructions are for the Efco TR1551 fuel tank, which is for the Earth Augers. Before attempting to work on/with your equipment in any way, always refer to your owner’s manual for safety information.
- Set the ON/OFF switch to STOP.
- Find a suitable tool to remove the spark plug boot.
- Pry off the spark plug boot.
- Unscrew and dry off the spark plug.
- Open the throttle wide.
- Pull the starter rope several times to clear the combustion chamber.
- Refit the spark plug and connect the spark plug boot, press it down firmly.
- Set the ON/OFF switch to I, the starting position.
- Set the choke lever to warm start, even if the engine is cold.
- Now start the engine.
For information about safety, warranty, and your specific model, read and be familiar with your owner’s manual.