Now you can upgrade your home by adding the beauty and warmth of hardwood flooring. This quality engineered flooring nailer makes the task of installing flooring faster and easier. The 2-in-1 design gives you the power of two nailers in one, reducing bulky extra pieces or the need to buy two separate nailers. In addition, this nailer is designed to reduce fatigue. It offers an extra long handle for less bending and squatting, and it weighs 10 percent lighter than competitive models. It also includes 11 quality pieces so you can get working in minutes, saving you time and money.
- Install hardwood flooring faster and easier
- The CH flooring nailer/ stapler is the only do-it-yourself flooring nailer that shoots both L cleats and flooring staples from 1.5 to 2 inches
- The lightweight design is 10 percent lighter than competitive models, which reduces fatigue and allows for easy portability
- Stay on budget- this nailer/stapler costs up to $200 less than competitive models, helping you save money on your project
- This 11-piece flooring kit includes the essentials to get started: protective storage case, reinforced rubber mallet, flooring nailer and stapler, box of flooring L cleats and staples, 1/4 inch air plug, three on-board adjustment tools, and two flooring shoe plate protectors
- Warranty: 1 Year Lmt
- Weight: 24.00 lb
- Length: 24.80 in
- Width: 4.40 in
- Height: 18.00 in
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
||Includes: Storage case, Rubber mallet, Nailer/Stapler, Flooring L cleats and Staples, 1/4 inch air plug, On-board Adjustment Tools, and Shoe Plate Protectors
Customer Reviews for the
There are no reviews for this product at the time.
Repair Tips For
Campbell Hausfeld CHN50399AV
No repair tips at this time.