Jacks works best with JavaScript enabled Learn More
My Account | My Garage | Commercial/Dealer Login | Order Status |
Contact Us Customer Support
M-F: 9am-6pm ET
Sat: 9am-5pm ET
| |
Shopping Cart

COVID-19 Update: We are open and operational. Orders will continue to ship.

Push Rod Parts

Push Rod

Push Rods are used to press open the cylinder valves of the engine. As the camshaft rotates, rocker arms push down on the rods to open each valve. A broken or bent push rod can offset the valve-timing, affecting engine performance. When you find a bent push rod, replace it immediately to prevent further damage to the other parts of your small engine.

First diagnose why the push rod bent or broke, then replace the parts necessary to get your engine running smoothly again. Here at Jack's, we can supply you with a replacement push rod for your lawn mowers, snow blowers, generators, and many other 4-cycle small engines. Some of our popular manufacturers include Briggs and Stratton, Honda, Kohler, and Tecumseh. Start your search for a new push rod below.

Visit our small engine parts section for additional engine parts.

Push Rod Manufacturers